H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura to debut; Takase, Kiyono part of new KSS selection

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura to debut; Takase, Kiyono part of new KSS selection

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri May 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Add Riho and or Manaka with those three kenshuusei and you'd have one killer unit. I love a good pipe dream.
Shoujo Q

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: H!P Kenshuusei Thread - Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura to debut; Takase, Kiyono part of new KSS selection

Postby SaebaRyo » Sat May 06, 2017 12:10 am

This year's Test.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j12p7kha1qf7qhp/

Solos start at 22:45
Debut announcement at 03:05:35
SaebaRyo
Minion

Postby resop2 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:27 am

If they go to an existing group then the only one that is generational and not "full" would be Country Girls.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Amped » Sat May 06, 2017 1:31 am

the reports from twitter were correct, Nishiguchi says its going to depend on their sit down discussion with their parents first to decide if they want to be a new unit or join one. Either way, they are going to debut as new H!P members guaranteed.

Momohime and Takase will be in a new Kenshuusei section just for those who aim to debut in stage play/theater acting
Amped
Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Sat May 06, 2017 2:40 am

Reina's improvement paid off!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dU6vsXi_Ig

Wow Yuhane did a really good job! Kirara is also surprisingly stable. Shiori too!
A lot of kenshuusei are really good but missing a little something or are too young. I'm really impressed.
This is probably the best test we've had where a lot of girls can actually sing.

Debut al of theml!
Last edited by otaku_blue on Sat May 06, 2017 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
otaku_blue
Devoted Devotee

Postby Solarblade » Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 am

Did I also hear "debut" when mentioning Takase and Kiyono too? Besides the stageplay senpai thing going on...i thought thats what was said in the recording

Though it is strange theyd need permission from parents to do something they already are doing lol
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby resop2 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:26 am

^
I think they mean that the parents have to agree to the H!P contract. The KSS pay to get trained, but girls who debut get paid. However, the parents are not always happy with the contract.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat May 06, 2017 7:27 am

omg omg omg omg omg omg
Danbara and Ichioka in a group together- is so exciting omg omg omg
i really hope they get put in a new group and not added to an existing group o.o
i'd love to see another 3-nin if possible!
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Rysaria » Sat May 06, 2017 9:10 am

Everyone always says it over and over and over but... Ruru singing Give Me Love actually brought tears to my eyes for a second because I'm just thinking about how she sounds like a veteran who just happens to sing after everyone else. It's unfair to the rest that she's the last impression because goddammit, this girl with training could pick fights with utahime (and win because her expression is already so good). I can't wait.
...is a little later on...
Rysaria
Senior Initiate

Postby Starra » Sat May 06, 2017 9:50 am

I'm not going to listen to the recording. You can only get a portion of the idea from audio. Since they're judging the dancing, character, expressions, probably outfits, etc, listening just to the vocals isn't the point of this. If it was a normal concert, absolutely, but it isn't.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what the project is that Momohime and Takase are part of. Even if it's "only" an acting thing, Momohime's getting recognised, and that's the important thing to me :heart:.
♡中澤裕子・紺野あさ美・萩原舞・尾形春水・金澤朋子・田村芽実・梁川奈々美・加賀楓・上國料萌衣・清野桃々姫・山﨑愛生・鞘師里保・須藤茉麻♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Sat May 06, 2017 10:07 am

H!P Kenshuusei - Anata nashi de wa ikite yukenai (Hello! Project Winter 2017 ~Kaleidoscope~)
Amped
Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat May 06, 2017 2:59 pm

So was Hikaru being leader actually something said during an announcement, or just something fans have logically assumed and started talking about based on Ichioka's debut being more or less confirmed?
Nayoko-Kihara
Devotee

Postby Denki » Sat May 06, 2017 3:07 pm

Yeah, it was confirmed.

そして、川村文乃ちゃん、段原瑠々ちゃん、一岡伶奈ちゃんはハロー!プロジェクトのメンバーとしてのデビューが決まりました!
同期の井上ひかるちゃんにも出番前と出番後声をかけれたし、なんとひかるんは研修生のリーダーにも選ばれて…

http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12271997391.html

(Bold: Hikaru was chosen as Hello Pro Kenshuusei leader)
Last edited by Denki on Sat May 06, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
モーニング娘。'16 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ カントリー・ガールズ ☆ つばきファクトリー
☆ 生田衣梨奈・羽賀朱音 ・横山玲奈・牧野真莉愛 ☆ 佐々木莉佳子・笠原桃奈 ☆
☆ 梁川奈々美 ☆ 和田桜子 ☆ 新沼希空・小野田紗栞 ☆ 山崎夢羽 ☆
Denki
Devotee

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Sat May 06, 2017 3:08 pm

The Upfront representative announced it straight to the audience, she is the new leader. Its loud and clear on the recording.
Amped
Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm

^ I can't listen to the recording. Thanks to both of you for confirming. I don't want to go around changing things without knowing for sure.

Edit: I just realized May 5th is the also the anniversary of Hikaru first being introduced, so that's kind of nice. I hope she's able to debut.
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Sat May 06, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat May 06, 2017 4:15 pm

Araken, the MC for yesterday's Kenshuusei Test provided a short summary and some thoughts about yesterday.
http://lineblog.me/araken/archives/366079.html

What he heard from Upfront's Nishiguchi announcements :
- announcement of a new project (new Kenshuusei section)
- announcement of the new H!P Kenshuusei leader
- announcement of Kenshuusei members debut decision in "some form"

Even if he says they will debut, they still have to acquire parental consent.

After the announcements about their debut in "some form", Ichioka Reina started to cry. After the show ended, some of the members also started to cry backstage. Ichioka's debut has made an impact. He says Ichioka's mama can finally drink some delicious sake to celebrate.

Araken says he is not sure yet, but next year's Kenshuusei test could be a two day event maybe.
Amped
Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat May 06, 2017 4:25 pm

It's still odd that they didn't wait until they already had the consent and contracts worked out to announce it to the public, but a surprise is nice once in a while. :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat May 06, 2017 4:34 pm

the test was probably the best place to announce it, unless you want to wait another month. We don't get many Kenshuusei announcements.
Amped
Priest

Postby Denki » Sat May 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Similar to Fukuchan back in 2011. She didn't knew until the public announcement, so the audience saw her cry. It's been a while since we had their initial reactions at the public reveal show.
モーニング娘。'16 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ カントリー・ガールズ ☆ つばきファクトリー
☆ 生田衣梨奈・羽賀朱音 ・横山玲奈・牧野真莉愛 ☆ 佐々木莉佳子・笠原桃奈 ☆
☆ 梁川奈々美 ☆ 和田桜子 ☆ 新沼希空・小野田紗栞 ☆ 山崎夢羽 ☆
Denki
Devotee

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby JonCC » Sat May 06, 2017 6:27 pm

While I'm always happy to see members debut, this is all a bit too vague and haphazard for now.

I'll contain my excitement until we know more concrete facts.

I'm all for adding the girls to existing groups though, instead of making a new one.
JonCC

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project